Be a Death Writer

Do you have what it takes? Here are the requirements:

- Knows English (Doesn't have to be fluent, but good enough to write a good story with correct grammar.)
- Knows about death (Well duh.)

Form:

Preferred Alias:
E-mail (To make you an author):
Do you want me to delete this comment when I'm done with it?: (Yes/no)
Short description of yourself (For the 'Who's With Us' Page):
Your Picture (Doesn't have to be you, can be anime, animals, or whatever, for the 'Who's With Us' Page):

AFTER YOU COMMENT: You are free to write a story once you are made an author. But please read these rules first: http://deathwriters.blogspot.com/2011/05/rules-and-regulations.html

3 expressions of feelings:

  1. StormySkies said...

    Preferred Alias: WhenDarknessFalls
    E-mail (To make you an author): you know it
    Do you want me to delete this comment when I'm done with it?: Don't care
    Short description of yourself (For the 'Who's With Us' Page): I love to write bloody and depressing scenes, sometimes that are violent, overly descriptive, or slightly disgusting. That's one of my favorite genres, mainly because it shows how the world is. I'm not the best writer, but I do love writing and it is something I'd love to improve on.
    Your Picture (Doesn't have to be you, can be anime, animals, or whatever, for the 'Who's With Us' Page): http://warepic.webs.com/elfen-lied-04.jpg

  2. StormySkies said...

    Preferred Alias: WhenDarknessFalls
    E-mail (To make you an author): you know it
    Do you want me to delete this comment when I'm done with it?: Don't care
    Short description of yourself (For the 'Who's With Us' Page): I love blood and gore, especially in death scenes. The stories I like to write often include bad language, lots of good old violence, and plenty of description.
    Your Picture (Doesn't have to be you, can be anime, animals, or whatever, for the 'Who's With Us' Page):
    http://warepic.webs.com/elfen-lied-04.jpg

  3. *Stares* Yay~!!!!!!!! *Gives you first member award* Now let's blech away~~~~~~

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.