Darkness: All Alone

Summary: A young man, probably in his twenties, invades a factory with his gang, only to find the enemy gang, and recalls his last moments living on this earth.... Mild violence, no mature language, 

I couldn't do anything, nothing at all. I crouched in the shadows of a rack that towered over me, watching as the enemies killed my allies – my comrades one by one, each, falling to the floor in grotesque positions, some in separate pieces, and blood spattered onto the cold stone that was the factory floor. Sitting in the darkness, all I could do was stare, as my friends each left the world, their lives taken brutally from complete strangers, our unknown enemies.

My eyes widened as I saw their next target – Belse Walker. Not only had he been in the same squad as me, he had also been one of the best friends I had ever had. We had gone on several missions together, he attended my wedding and I went to his. We had been the best of friends. But something about seeing him like that, helpless, drugged, tortured, and gagged, sparked something inside me. I couldn't just sit here, healthy and conscious, waiting for my turn to die! Slowly, I rised out of the darkness, raising my AK-47, screaming. All heads, even Belses turned to look at me. He looked at me with eyes of worry, even though the mere action of pulling a face probably made his muscles scream in agony. I took a deep breath, and started to fire like crazy, hitting everything in sight. But of course, shots made by the mad and psychopath me were useless. As the ring leader of the gang reloaded his pistol and pointed it at me, I was only thinking one small thought: I'm sorry, Belse. There was a loud bang, a pained gasp, and then the world faded away, in a mixture of white and red, then finally black...

0 expressions of feelings:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.