Who's With Us?

These are our wonderful death writers, all unique in their own special ways....
Moonstar/Shiina
Thirteen years old, normal looking Asian, quite sexist, and hates the world. However, I still live because of friends. (Blogger friends, real friends, Facebook friends, etc.) I don't particularly like writing, it's just that I wanna get my feelings out there. Plays violin, sucks at almost everything else. Is a super sadist as well, by the way. If there's one thing I like to do, then it's be with friends. And role-playing. Don't say anything, because to me, role-playing online and writing are two different things, one is awesome and one is not. How I write depends on my mood, so beware for emo-mode days! I'm also a major otaku, so you might see some anime plans that will probably never get published or produced. Also has a number of other blogs >:D
WhenDarknessFalls
I love to write bloody and depressing scenes, sometimes that are violent, overly descriptive, or slightly disgusting. That's one of my favorite genres, mainly because it shows how the world is. I'm not the best writer, but I do love writing and it is something I'd love to improve on.

0 expressions of feelings:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.